As we bid farewell to the year of Tiger, TERAO Asia team wishes all our friends and partners good luck and prosperous business in the next Water Rabbit Year or Water Cat Year in Vietnam.
In 2022, despite the COVID restrictions still ongoing in China, with two months of lockdown for our Shanghai team, TERAO Asia team has been working hard to support China’s and SEA region’s efforts to make building construction “greener”. This has been done through certifications such as LEED, BREEAM, GBL or HQE. More and more projects also ask us to study more low-carbon designs taking into account the embodied carbon and operational carbon.
We also welcomed new members recently, which shows the sustainability business is expanding.
As a look back to 2022, here are some of the published highlights of last year:
- [China’s new green building regulation] General code for energy efficiency and renewable energy application in buildings
- Carbon Footprint assessment for Techné China
- New HQE™ Certification Référent in TERAO Asia
- [Commercial Newsletter] TERAO Asia new projects
- [Bioclimatic design] Heatwave article from our founder Michel Raoust (part 1/2)
- [SEA – Vietnam] GEFE 2022 event recap
- [Case study] Fordia – Energy efficiency and energy savings opportunities in industry
We believe that the work of TERAO Asia team is contributing to companies’ environmental impact reduction, carbon footprint reduction. It contributes to better living, a healthier building environment for the employees.
To celebrate, last Thursday 12th January, TERAO and Atixis teams had a cozy year end party with members at the Vietnam office. The party is an opportunity to review the company’s activities in 2022 and orientation for 2023.
We wish you and your family again health, wealth and happiness!
TERAO Asia team