We are happy to announce that ibox – Full of Energy office rehabilitation project obtained HQE Exceptional, LEED Gold and WELL GOLD certification with the assistance in sustainability of TERAO. The project is located close to the Gare de Lyon in Paris, and developed by GECINA.
The operation size is 20 500sqm. The project includes following features:
- HQE Exceptional
- LEED BD+C Gold level
- WELL Core & Shell Gold Level
- Exceptional level of Energy Efficiency (69kWh/sqm/year)
- Urban Agricultural Rooftop to enhance the ecological value of the site and bring back food production inside the city with urban farming
TERAO missions were:
- Sustainable Project Management Assistance/Construction Management
- Environmental Programming
- Feasibility Studies for Certifications
- Specific Studies: Thermal modelling, Daylight modelling, Life Cycle Assessment, indoor air quality planning…
- Carbon Footprint Assessment
- Green Construction Monitoring
With passionate skilled engineers (WELL AP, LEED AP…) within its team, TERAO is keen on exploring innovative solutions for sustainability. We combine both Green Building & Well-Being in our scope of expertise, of which highlights are:
- To integrate BOTH Energetic Efficiency & Well-Being on one project
- To work on MULTI-CERTIFICATION projects (GBL, LEED, WELL, BREEAM, HQE…);
- To work BEYOND the scope of International Certification and integrate EXTRA INDEPENDENT CRITERIA.
Our capabilities are available for any company that wishes to implement these approaches in China or in Asia.
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Original article on TERAO.fr website : https://www.terao.fr/certification-nf-hqe-batiments-tertiaires-exceptionnel-pour-la-tour-ibox-de-gecina/ (French)
Leave A Comment